StatFox.com Official Contest Rules
Baseball Eliminator Challenge I
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. These are the official rules for StatFox Baseball Eliminator Challenge I
(the "Game"). Both StatFox.com and SportsBook.com sponsor this Game.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES), and CANADA, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who are registered members of statfox.com (an "Entrant"). Registration is free and is further described below. The following are not eligible for the Game: (i) employees and agents of Presenter or of Sponsor and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and their respective advertising/promotion agencies; and (ii) the "immediate family members" and/or "household members" of any of the persons set forth stated above. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. The Game is void where prohibited by law. Participation in the Game constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Game are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. From all eligible entries received, the winners will be determined based on their ability to use their skill and knowledge of Major League Baseball to accumulate the most UNITS in this Game.
2. STATFOX.COM REGISTRATION: To access the Game, log-on to the homepage page. To play, you must be a registered member of statfox.com, click register. Registration is free. If Entrant is not a member, Entrant may register by clicking on the applicable link on the entry page for the Game and following the instructions. Entrant will be asked to provide his/her name, e-mail address, and to select a password. Entrant will also be asked to consent to receive promotional emails or offers and agree to specific guidelines for the forum. Consenting to receive promotional emails or offers is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to become a member or to win a prize. As a member, Entrant may enter the Game by first logging in to the system with Entrant's current username and password. Entrant may then be asked to answer survey questions or to consent to receive promotional emails or offers from the Sponsor. Answering survey questions or consenting to receive promotional emails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the Game or to win a prize. To complete his/her entry, Entrant must click on the "Confirm Entry" button.
3. GAME MODIFICATION: Sponsor(s) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Game without advance notice for any reason including, without limitation, if (i) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game; or (ii) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared).
4. GAMBLING PROHIBITION: This Game is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Game; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind including, without limitation, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Game; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from statfox.com or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed by Wisconsin law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Game or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated in Wisconsin state, i.e., Madison, and Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. OFFICIAL RULES and/or WINNERS LISTS: For a copy of these Official Rules and/or a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to StatFox.com, which can be obtained by contacting statfox.com. Sponsor must receive such requests within 30 days following the end of the Game.