2. Fresno State hosts Boise State Friday night - 9/20/2013 Boise State finds itself as a rare underdog Friday in Bulldog Stadium against an uprising Fresno State team eager to end its long losing skid in this series.
4. Pachall-less TCU travels to Texas Tech Thursday - 9/12/2013 Two Texas teams, both with quarterback questions, square off Thursday night in Lubbock, when No. 24 TCU arrives without its starting quarterback to take on high-powered Texas Tech.
8. Lewis tries to pitch Rangers to Game 2 victory - 10/20/2011 The Rangers will try to get their bats going and even the World Series against the Cardinals on Thursday night at Busch Stadium. Texas right-hander Colby Lewis will oppose St. Louis lefty Jaime Garcia on the mound.
9. Wilson-Carpenter duel in Game 1 of World Series - 10/19/2011 The Rangers find themselves in the Fall Classic for the second straight year and the Cardinals look for their 11th World Series title (second to the Yankees 27) when they face off in Game 1 on Wednesday night.
10. Trending: Conference play for BCS schools - 10/21/2011 It is not hard to decipher between the better teams year-in and year-out in the BCS conferences, but understanding which teams are consistently successful against the spread can be vital to betting success.
11. World Series Preview: Rangers vs. Cardinals - 10/18/2011 The Texas Rangers will participate in the Fall Classic for the second time in as many years as they travel to St. Louis to begin the 2011 World Series against the Cardinals on Wednesday night.
12. Simpson, Donald headline CMNH Classic - 10/20/2011 Webb Simpson leads Luke Donald by $363,029 on the money list entering The Childrenís Miracle Network Hospitals Classic on Thursday.
13. Rangers try to close out ALCS Saturday - 10/15/2011 The Tigers know they have at least nine more innings to play on Saturday night and the Texas Rangers would like it to be their last nine innings.
16. Tigers look to even ALCS on Wednesday - 10/12/2011 After finally getting the bats going in Game 3, Detroit looks to even up the series Wednesday afternoon as the Tigers host the Rangers in a pivotal Game 4.
21. Rays try to stave off elimination Tuesday - 10/4/2011 The Tampa Bay Rays look to even the series in an elimination Game 4 against the Texas Rangers on Tuesday afternoon. Texas took a 2-1 lead in the series by winning 4-3 on Monday night.
23. Lewis-Price square off for Game 3 in Tampa - 10/3/2011 The Rays will look to regain control of the series when they head back to Tampa on Monday to play the visiting Rangers. Colby Lewis starts for Texas against Rays lefty David Price.
24. Lowe aims to keep Atlanta atop NL Wild Card - 9/27/2011 The skidding Braves will need to pull it together for the final two games of the season against division rival Philadelphia. Atlanta is holding a slim one-game lead over St. Louis in the NL Wild Card race with just two games remaining.