10. UFC Fight Night: Dos Santos vs. Miocic - 12/13/2014 Two heavyweight candidates look to get a shot at the belt on Saturday night as Junior Dos Santos and Stipe Miocic headline UFC Fight Night in Phoenix.
11. UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Diaz - 12/13/2014 Rafael dos Anjos looks to inch closer to a title fight on Saturday as he takes on Nate Diaz at UFC Fight Night in Phoenix.
12. UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Struve - 12/13/2014 Alistair Overeem fights in a match that could decide his future in the UFC as he goes up against Stefan Struve Saturday at UFC Fight Night in Phoenix.
13. No. 14 Iowa State visits Iowa Friday - 12/12/2014 No. 14 Iowa State looks to get a big rivalry win on Friday night when it visits Iowa. Cyclones SG Bryce Dejean-Jones (17.1 PPG, 6.9 RPG, 3.3 APG) was arrested on Wednesday night, and is suspended for this game.
19. UFC 181: Browne vs. Schaub - 12/6/2014 Two heavyweights square off on Saturday night as Travis Browne looks to get back into title contention with a victory against Brendon Schaub at UFC 181.
20. UFC 181: Pettis vs. Melendez - 12/6/2014 Another belts is on the line Saturday night, as Anthony Pettis defends his lightweight title against Gilbert Melendez at UFC 181 in Las Vegas.
21. UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler - 12/6/2014 Robby Lawler looks to get the belt at UFC 181 as he faces Johny Hendricks in a rematch of UFC 171 on Saturday night.
22. No. 5 OSU faces No. 14 Wisconsin Saturday - 12/6/2014 No. 5 Ohio State will look to remain in national playoff contention on Saturday night as it takes on No. 14 Wisconsin for the Big Ten title in Indianapolis.
23. No. 11 Kansas hosts Florida Friday - 12/5/2014 No. 11 Kansas has bounced back nicely since losing to No. 1 Kentucky early in the season, and will look to get a win against another SEC team, Florida, in the Big 12/SEC series.
24. No. 20 ISU hosts No. 18 Arkansas Thursday - 12/4/2014 Two top-20 teams face each other in Ames on Thursday night as No. 20 Iowa State hosts No. 18 Arkansas in the marquee game of the Big 12/SEC challenge.